ISO 14001:2015 – ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
Ci5 Security holds membership by Royal Charter with British Standards
The ISO 14001 standard is the most important standard within the ISO 14000 series. ISO 14001 specifies the requirements of an environmental management system (EMS), a systemic approach to handling environmental issues within an organisation.
ISO 14001 helps businesses of all sizes across all sectors improve their environmental performance, legal compliance and preparation for emergency response. As a result, we see enhanced cost savings through waste reduction, energy efficiency and improved risk management.
Ci5 Management have extensive
environmental management experience in environmental site compliance, especially under EA Licence waste management raising due diligence in our company operations procedures for duty of care to our clients’ and the environment.
Ci5 helps reduce site waste with our management plan with back up procedures and electronic training manuals. An effective waste management plan can result in significant cost saving to the business allowing us to conquer not only sustainability, but to do our part in environmental better practice, whilst making our company cost effective for our clients’.
Learn more about our corporate social responsibility policy
Please read our other standards
- ISO 9001:2015 Implementation and establishing a successful quality management system
- ISO 14001:2015 Implementation and establishing a successful environmental management system
- OHSAS 18001:2015 Health and Safety
- BS 7858:2012 Security Screening
- BS 7960:2016 Door Supervision – code of practise
- BS 8593:2017 BWV Body worn video door supervision